Phoenix Business Law Attorneys
Arizona Corporate Law Attorneys
At the law firm of Israel & Gerity, PLLC, attorneys with decades of wide-ranging experience are committed to building and maintaining productive relationships with Arizona business owners. In addition to handling many types of commercial litigation with a strong grasp of immediate and long-term concerns, we often counsel our business clients when they face key operational decisions.
We know that business profitability can depend on your choice of the right entity, which can determine your ownership structure, tax status and liability exposure. We also know that today’s business is largely dependent upon intellectual property, and it is critical to develop a plan to fully protect and profit from that valuable business asset. Longer-term business success rests on the ability to make sound decisions at pivotal junctures, and understanding the legal aspects of these decisions is critical.
COUNSEL AND REPRESENTATION FROM FORMATION THROUGH ALL PHASES OF OPERATION
Business owners and stakeholders turn to our firm for guidance and representation on matters such as:
- Business entity selection and business formation, including legal and administrative aspects of establishing a limited liability company (LLC), general partnership, S corporation or other structures
- Drafting, review and negotiation of business contracts including commercial leases, purchase and sale contracts, promissory notes, intellectual property and other license agreements, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and many other business agreements
- Business disputes calling for skilled negotiation and litigation, including breach-of-contract allegations, partner or member disputes, infringement actions, and high-value commercial collections
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Intellectual property matters ranging from trademark and copyright registration, to assertion or defense of our clients interests when allegations of trademark, copyright or patent infringement arise, to helping you to fully protect and profit from all of your intellectual property
- Construction law, including construction defects cases on behalf of homeowners and representation
LARGE FIRM EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE, ENHANCED BY FOCUSED PERSONAL ATTENTION
There are many advantages to working with a lawyer who has large-firm experience handling many business law matters. There are also advantages to working with a Estate Planning attorney who has been licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. At our firm, you can benefit from that range of knowledge and also a direct commitment from your lawyer to address your needs personally, keep you informed and genuinely value our relationship with you.
CONTACT OUR SKILLED, VERSATILE PHOENIX BUSINESS LAW ATTORNEYS
Our goals throughout each client relationship include making communication simple and seamless, staying constantly engaged and responsive, and delivering excellent value for the client’s investment in legal counsel. We apply the latest information technology tools in all aspects of our practice. To discuss your business ideas, challenges and ongoing concerns with a knowledgeable lawyer, call or e-mail us anytime.