Business Formation/Start Up
It’s an exciting time when you’re starting a new business.
It’s also a good time to connect with a business attorney who can help you not only with the legal creation of your business, but with legal advice and support as your business grows.
While it’s possible to file the paperwork required to start a new Arizona business directly with the Arizona Corporation Commission yourself, it’s a good idea to have an attorney help you. For one thing, a business lawyer can help you choose which type of business to form:
- limited liability corporation, or
- nonprofit corporation.
When you’re starting your new business, you’ll be very busy with all sorts of important issues from defining your product and marketing strategy to figuring out your finances, staffing, location, etc. Some of the things we can take off your plate include:
- Helping you determine which type of corporation to start
- Filing the required paperwork with the Arizona Corporation Commission
- Filing a transaction privilege tax application with the Arizona Department of Revenue if needed
- Making sure you comply with any tax and business licensing requirements for the city or county where your business is located
Contact us for more information on forming your Arizona business.