Phoenix Business Disputes Lawyers
Phoenix business contract attorneys who will fight to protect your rights
For most businesses, contracts are critical in establishing and maintaining professional relationships with business partners, shareholders, employees, vendors and suppliers, clients and customers.
Structuring and interpreting contracts can be quite complicated, but we are skilled in creating complex contracts that are legally sound. We can also step in and help clients with interpreting and enforcing existing contracts drawn up by others. Contractual language written by other parties may be vague, ambiguous, unfair to one party, and often leads to litigation to determine a contract's meaning. In cases involving a conflict over a business contract, we strive to achieve a common sense early resolution. If necessary, we will aggressively litigate and take your case to trial.
At Israel & Gerity, PLLC, we provide a full line of advisory, consulting and litigation services. We are business contract attorneys in Phoenix who put experience and resources to work for clients needing smart, dependable legal services.
Types of business contracts or disputes we handle
The following are some of the types of disputes we handle for businesses, stakeholders and entrepreneurs:
- Allegations involving any breach of contract, such as a vendor's failure to provide agreed-upon goods or services, to a former employee's use or disclosure of trade secrets
- Disputes over intellectual property, including trademark disputes, patent disputes and copyright disputes
- Real estate disputes, including title disputes, commercial leasing disputes and construction disputes
- Collection of significant unpaid business debts
- Protection of debtors against lenders, creditors, equity holders and others
- Business insurance disputes
- Buy/sell agreements
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
How a business contract lawyer in Arizona can help
Whether you need help with a breach of contract or need assistance drafting or reviewing a contract, you can depend on the Phoenix business contract dispute lawyers at Israel & Gerity, PLLC. We strive to get results for clients in the most cost-effective manner possible. We seek resolutions through letters or discussions with an aim toward practical resolutions, but will take a contract dispute to trial if necessary.
For a consultation, call 888-900-3667 or complete the online contact form. Find out how Israel & Gerity, PLLC, can help you.