Arizona Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Phoenix, Arizona
After an auto accident, a fall on dangerous property, a dog attack or other life-altering event, victims and their families face overwhelming challenges. Too often, people take no action or settle for far less compensation than they deserve because they feel desperate and do not know their legal rights.
We don't want you to lose hope or give in. Led in this practice area by 16-year veteran litigator Kyle A. Israel, our law firm is a proven resource for anyone who has suffered serious personal injury or lost a family member due to someone else's negligence.
Dedicated to Building Your Case for Maximum Financial Compensation
Informed by many years of experience on the plaintiff and insurance defense sides of serious injury cases, we deliver maximum effort to win financial compensation that makes a meaningful difference in our clients' lives. We have the knowledge and resources to handle all types of Arizona personal injury and wrongful death claims, including high-stakes lawsuits arising from:
- Car accidents of all types, including catastrophic wrecks involving semis and other commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents and bike accidents, often caused by reckless or distracted drivers
- Pedestrian accidents, whether the victim was an adult walking or jogging or a child at play
- Boat accidents and other recreational accidents including ATV rollovers and crashes
- Construction accidents such as falls from scaffolding and other heights
- Dog bite injuries suffered by either children or adults, regardless of whether the dog was known to be dangerous prior to the attack
- Trip-and-fall and slip-and-fall accidents enabled by commercial property owners' failures to keep their premises safe
- Assault injuries due to inadequate security in an area where criminal activity is a known risk
- Nursing home negligence and other forms of elder abuse
- Sexual abuse of a child or vulnerable adult
- Other catastrophic events that force victims to cope with traumatic brain injury, paralysis due to spinal cord injury, other disabling back and neck injuries, blindness or deafness, disfigurement or burn injuries
Call 602-639-4696 for the Legal Guidance and Power You Need
You can contact our firm anytime for a free consultation with a lawyer who will prioritize your needs and your future. We will charge no attorney fees unless we succeed in obtaining financial compensation for you through a settlement or verdict at trial.