Need legal help with a startup or organizing a business? See what our business attorneys can do for you.
Forming or organizing your business demands careful attention. We understand that any misstep can have serious implications. At Israel & Gerity, PLLC, we can help build or restructure business organizations from the ground up. We can help you:
- Evaluate business needs and select appropriate entity
- Create a limited liability company (LLC)
- Create a subchapter S corporation (S-corps)
- Create a subchapter C corporation (C-corps)
- Establish a general or limited partnership
- Set up a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation
- Assist with corporate governance
- Assist with intellectual property issues, including registration and protection of trademarks, patents and copyrights
- Draw up a basic business contract
- Maintain corporate formalities
We are careful and prudent in our approach to helping clients start up or streamline their business operations. Selecting the proper organizational structure is a vital decision in order to protect assets and shield owners, officers and directors from personal liability for company debts. We also provide quality legal advice related to tax liability issues, growth projections and other key legal issues.
With decades of experience, our business organization lawyers in Phoenix are well-versed in state and federal laws. We are highly responsive to our clients' needs and believe in staying on top of all the details. Count on our attorneys to help you get your business off the ground. We are happy to answer your questions once your business is established, as we keep extensive electronic records.
Our job is to make sure you don't run into legal trouble down the road, but sometimes conflicts can't be avoided. You may have worked with another attorney who failed to stay on top of all of the details, and now you are facing a serious conflict. If that is the case, we are here to help you, starting with a common sense early resolution. If necessary, we will aggressively litigate your case and take it to trial.
Contact a business startup lawyer in Phoenix today
For a consultation, contact Israel & Gerity, PLLC. Call 888-900-3667. We are ready to hear from you and discuss your options and goals. We provide the extensive services of a big city law firm, but provide our clients with the personal attention they need and deserve.