Arizona Contract Disputes Attorney
Phoenix Contract Disputes Lawyer
At Israel & Gerity, PLLC, we offer a full line of advisory, consulting and litigation services for businesses, stakeholders and entrepreneurs, including drafting, review and negotiation of many types of contracts, as well as skilled, results-driven dispute resolution. Together, our founding partner attorneys have over 30 years of civil litigation experience, much of that within the realm of business agreements and disputes.
Our proven capabilities cover the entire life cycles of companies, from entity selection and formation through ongoing operations and on to dissolution. We approach all contract matters with our clients’ needs constantly in view, and if a dispute arises at any point, you will know that you are on solid legal ground and have a trial-proven litigator on your side.
Experienced Counsel and Representation Across the Spectrum of Business Contracts
You can depend on our Arizona contract disputes lawyers’ focused attention and commitment to your business and personal well-being when we help you deal with matters such as:
- Allegations involving any breach of contract, from a vendor’s failure to provide agreed-upon goods and services to a former employee’s use or disclosure of trade secrets
- Disputes over trademarks, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property, including both enforcement of your rights and defense of any claims asserted against you
- Sale and purchase agreements involving real estate, business assets or an entire company
- Real estate disputes, including title disputes, commercial leasing disputes and construction defect claims
- Collection of significant unpaid business debts
- Defense of debtors and negotiation of outstanding debts
- Partner, member and shareholder disputes over company assets and obligations to the company or corporate control
- Business insurance disputes
Work With a Widely Respected Law Firm That Will Put Your Interests First
While we are accomplished trial lawyers and have even handled numerous civil appeals, we are equally resourceful in resolving many complex matters through alternative methods including demand letters, direct negotiations and mediation. We do not pressure clients to file lawsuits, in full recognition that key priorities typically include cost control and restored focus on core business activities.
Our clients include startups, sole proprietorships, limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations of several types and other business entities. Many of our clients have worked with our firm over a period of many years, and they appreciate the perspective that we bring, as well as our constant responsiveness. For a consultation to discuss your contract-related needs and viable legal options, we encourage you to contact us today.