Frequently Asked Questions about Auto Accidents in Phoenix
Auto accidents in Phoenix happen fast. But the consequences can last a lifetime. Confused about what to do after your car accident? Find accurate answers to your complicated questions here. And contact us. Our experienced Phoenix car accident attorneys make things right. Call (888) 900-3667 and schedule a free case evaluation right now.
- What are the common causes of auto accidents in Phoenix?
- What are the most dangerous roads in Phoenix?
- What should I do if I’m involved in a car accident in Phoenix?
- Should I contact the Phoenix police if my car accident seems minor?
- Should I ask for a copy of the police report for my Phoenix auto accident?
- What should I do if the other driver claims I caused the car accident?
- What should I do if the other driver flees the scene of my car accident?
- Should I contact my insurance company after my auto accident in Phoenix?
- Why should I not answer questions from my insurance company about my accident?
- Should I accept an offer from an insurance company for my Phoenix auto accident?
- Can I negotiate with insurance companies for more money after my auto accident?
- Should I file a personal injury lawsuit after my Phoenix auto accident?
- Should I hire a lawyer for my Phoenix auto accident?
- Why should I hire Phoenix auto accident attorneys Israel & Gerity?
What are the common causes of auto accidents in Phoenix?
Car accidents in Phoenix happen for many reasons. Some of the common causes of auto accidents we deal with at our Phoenix car accident law firm include:
- Texting while driving
- Drunk driving
- Reckless driving
- Asleep at the wheel drivers
What are the most dangerous roads in Phoenix?
Some of the most dangerous highways in America run right though Phoenix. Interstate 10 car accidents frequently occur on this major highway. Nationwide, this 392-mile-long section of I-10 in Arizona ranked 18th in the nation on a list of “America’s 100 Deadliest Highways,” according to The Daily Beast.
The other Arizona highways that made the same list include:
- Interstate 17 in Arizona (which runs through Phoenix and Flagstaff)
- Interstate 19 in Arizona (which runs through Tucson)
- Interstate 15 in Arizona
- Interstate 40 in Arizona (which runs through Flagstaff)
What should I do if I’m involved in a car accident in Phoenix?
If you were in a car wreck, follow the suggested steps we outline in our page what to do after a car accident:
- Call 911
- Talk to witnesses
- Take photographs of accident
- Obtain the following information from the other driver:
- Phone number
- Driver’s insurance information
- Write down the following information:
- Exact time of accident
- Exact location of accident
- Weather conditions
- Whether traffic lights were working
- Contact your insurance company
- Contact us. Our experienced Phoenix auto accident attorneys win cases
Should I contact the Phoenix police if my car accident seems minor?
Yes. Even if your car accident seems minor, you or someone else in your vehicle might have a serious car accident injury and not realize it. That’s why it’s important to have a police officer there, inspecting your car accident and creating an official accident report.
Should I ask for a copy of the police report for my Phoenix auto accident?
Yes. Police reports contain valuable information about your accident that could be critical for obtaining compensation for your accident. Obtain a copy of the report and make sure all the facts are correct. If not, we can help you set the record straight.
What should I do if the other driver claims I caused the car accident?
Contact us immediately. We can investigate your accident right away and build a strong case in your defense. The sooner you call us, the better. Evidence often disappears. People change their stories. Don’t wait to take action. Contact us right now.
What should I do if the other driver flees the scene of my car accident?
If you’re at the scene of a hit-and-run car accident in Phoenix:
- Call 911
- Talk to witnesses and get the witnesses’:
- Phone numbers
- Write down every detail you can remember about your car accident, including:
- Details about the driver (Gender, approximate age, etc.)
- Car manufacturer
- Car color
- License plate number
- Seek immediate medical attention
If you’re dealing with your hit-and-run car accident several days later:
- Follow up with police and see if they have any additional information
- Contact us. We know how to investigate hit-and-run accidents and deliver results
Should I contact my insurance company after my auto accident in Phoenix?
Yes. Call your insurance company and tell them you were involved in a car accident caused by another driver. Keep your comments to a minimum. Do not answer a lot of questions. If your insurance company wants more information, have them contact us.
Why should I not answer questions from my insurance company about my accident?
Insurance companies are businesses. And in most cases, most insurance companies only care about one thing: paying injury victims as little as possible. Anything you say could be used to avoid paying you for your accident. Be careful what you say about your accident.
Should I accept an offer from an insurance company for my Phoenix auto accident?
Before you accept an offer from an insurance company, make sure you carefully review it. And we can help you do that. We have years of experience dealing with insurance companies. In most cases, most insurance companies offer injury victims far less than the true cost of their accident. We can make sure their offer makes sense for you.
Can I negotiate with insurance companies for more money after my auto accident?
Yes. However, trying to negotiate with insurance companies on your own can be nearly impossible. You need someone who knows how to negotiate with insurance companies and knows how to win. Insurance companies don’t intimidate us. We know how to negotiate with them and we have the case results to prove it.
Should I file a personal injury lawsuit after my Phoenix auto accident?
You have so many legal options available to you after your car accident. Filing a lawsuit is just one way to obtain the money you rightfully deserve. That’s why we want to meet with you and discuss whether filing an auto accident lawsuit in Phoenix is the best strategy for you.
Should I hire a lawyer for my Phoenix auto accident?
Yes. An experienced Phoenix car accident attorney can often make a dramatic difference in the outcome of your case. When you have someone on your side who understands the law and knows how to get results, your possibilities are endless.
Why should I hire Phoenix auto accident attorneys Israel & Gerity?
Quite simply, we consistently deliver results, case after case. We’re able to consistently succeed because we aggressively investigate car accidents and leave no stone unturned. More important, as your legal advisers, we will take the time to learn about your specific case before we offer any legal advice.
Every car accident is unique – just like you. That’s why we want to work with you and develop and legal strategy that addresses your specific legal needs. Discover what we can do for you. Call (888) 900-3667 and schedule an appointment today.