Other personal injuries people in Arizona deal with cover a wide range
A personal injury can come in many forms in Arizona. When that injury happened because of someone else's reckless behavior, it's important to take action.
Rely on experienced attorneys who know how to pursue compensation for victims.
Some of the common personal injuries we help clients with at Israel & Gerity, PLLC include:
- Medical Malpractice. When doctors, surgeons, pharmacists or other medical professionals make mistakes, they put people's lives at risk. Many medical malpractice mistakes could have been prevented, including prescribing the wrong medication or misdiagnosing a patient.
- Insurance Bad Faith. When insurance companies fail to pay people for valid claims or withhold payment, this can be due to insurance bad faith.
- Bicycle Accidents. Cyclists hit by a car or injured in an auto accident may be able to pursue legal action against the motorist. Bicycle accidents can lead to severe injuries and should never be taken lightly.
- Bus Accidents. Accidents involving buses can often be severe and involve many people. Such complicated bus accident cases require expert legal advice.
- Pedestrian Accidents. People injured while crossing the street or hit by a motorist in any way can suffer serious injuries. We fight aggressively to protect the rights of pedestrian accident victims.
- Boat Accidents. Boating accidents can happen for a variety of reasons. If another boat hits your vessel, the other boat operator needs to be held responsible for the boat accident.
- ATV & Off-Road Accidents. All-terrain vehicle accidents can happen for many reasons and can result in serious, life-altering injuries. Rely on experienced attorneys who know how to pursue compensation for victims of ATV & off-road accidents.
- Assault Injuries. Arizona law allows someone who sustained assault injuries from someone who attacked him or her to pursue a variety of legal options.
- Sexual Abuse. Victims of sexual abuse can suffer serious, life-long problems, ranging from psychological trauma to physical disabilities.
- Injuries to Children. Inadequate monitoring at a daycare or school can sometimes result in injuries to children. Children can also sustain serious injuries at a store or business, costing families thousands in medical expenses and years of psychological trauma.
Don't delay - your case may be affected by the Arizona statute of limitations
Often, you may only have a limited amount of time to file a claim against someone under Arizona law. This time period is commonly referred to as the statute of limitations. The important thing to remember is to act fast. Don't wait too long or you may miss out on your opportunity to take legal action against someone. Contact Israel & Gerity, PLLC today and schedule a free evaluation. Our Phoenix-based lawyers have years of experience helping people deal with complicated personal injury cases in Tucson, Scottsdale, Mesa, Sedona, Flagstaff and throughout Arizona.
Put the power of an experienced, knowledgeable Arizona personal injury lawyer to work for you. Contact us today. You can call (888) 900-3667 or email us any time of the day. Whatever's convenient for you.
Israel & Gerity, PLLC - Justice For The Injured.